The Museum of the Occupation of Latvia together with the Latvian Institute offers virtual tour of the Corner House, or the former KGB headquarters in Riga. The main repressive authority of the Soviet regime operated there from 1940 to 1941 and later again – from 1945 to 1991. In 2014, the building was opened for visitors. It hosted the exhibition of the Museum of Occupation of Latvia on the history of the KGB and offered guided tours of the “Cheka” cellars and offices.
The virtual tour is available on: http://skatskat.lv/virtuala-ture/stura-maja/lv/stura-maja.html.